Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crazy Friends



Yesterday, I was talking to a new friend and we started sharing and laughing about all the "crazy" things we do. It is such a blessing to find a new kindred spirit who loves to laugh and enjoy life. Laughter is a wonderful way to relax, heal a broken heart, deal with annoying issues, etc. Laughter is theaputic. So it is always good when I find a new friend who is not offended by my slightly warped sense of humor.

And here's to all my old "crazy" friends who still laugh with me. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just now finding your blog
from this morning. I'll try
sending a note but I may get
rejected 'cause I don't have a
blog. You've always been ready
to accept a new friend and I'm
glad to know you have a new one.
Just don't forget I'm the first
one you ever had. HA. Mom