Monday, April 21, 2008

My Boring Life



I'm at home with the sinus crud that is going around and waiting for 8:30 so I can call the doctor. One of those miracle shots would be wonderful.


Not much has been happening lately. Fancy has settled in and is the best little companion in the whole world. She is just a little lovable bundle of pure joy. The only negative is not getting to sleep in on Saturday. She is right on schedule with needing to go outside. But she likes our recliner naps as much as I do.


May will be a great month. . . . . Alaska here I come! If I was retired, the kids would be in for a big change. They would have a permanent house guest. At least they are safe for another four years. Maybe I will summer with them and winter in Arkansas.


Got to get ready for the doctor.





1 comment:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Okay the hamster/gerbil/guinea pig one is SO CUTE!!!LOL.