Sunday, August 31, 2008

For Sale

Before I load this baby bed up and take it to Grannie's Attic, I thought I would put it on here and see if any of you would like to buy it. (It will be less expensive if I don't have to take it apart and move it LOL). It was used very little for my grandchildren who usually wound up sleeping with Mamma when they were here. I bought the bed and mattress new at Wal Mart. I can price it several ways 'cause I have other "baby" stuff that my grands have outgrown. The toys are mostly for infants: chew toys (barely used), car seat attachments, Leap Frog piano, etc. There are also two duckie sheets, a teddy bear sheet, a mattress pad, teddy bear bumper, two towels, several washcloths and bibs. If anyone is interested either call me or email me in the next few days and let me know. I plan to take it all to my booth by the weekend unless you let me know that you want it.







2 comments:

kelly said...

I want to look at the toys and some of the blankets. I am in town this week. I am staying at my dad's. I will try to get a hold of you. Please, we have no toys yet!!!

Kelly Rodriguez

Mom of these kids said...

Not only did I have that exact same baby bed, but I also had that same bumper pad/bedding too! That's funny.