Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Homes Needed



As you know if you follow my blog, I rescue dogs quite frequently. These are two of my rescues who went to live with my neighbor shortly after I got them. My neighbor was an elderly man who lived alone. Last week he passed away. Since I now have two other dogs, I really need to find homes for Gypsy and Rascal.

Gypsy is the black dog. She has been spayed. She would make a wonderful pet for a family with children. She is gentle and loving with a sweet personality.

Rascal is a different story. He needs a place where he can run and play during the day but come inside at night. He might be okay with older children but he has been known to nip. He hates a bath and will need a strong hand for that. He also has a good temperment over all but being a Jack Russell Terrier has to have plenty of exercise and outdoor time. He can tree squirrels but is not trained to come to his owner when called.

Both of these dogs are free to the right home. I love them both and want them to have good homes. If you need some little sweetheart to love please consider one or both of them.

No comments: