Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve Blessings



I hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve. Immanuel Baptist had a good service today with lots of music and the observance of the Lord's Supper. Bro. Terrell lead the service and read the Christmas story from the Bible. There were lots of family members home for the holidays and it is always nice to see everyone. The best part was being with my church family on Christmas Eve celebrating the birth of Christ. May we never forget amid all the hustle and bustle why we celebrate this holy day.


Later tonight I will go to Kristy and Mike's and then all my family will be here tomorrow for Christmas day. As I sit here reflecting on my life, I am truly blessed.


God bless each one of you who reads this, not only during this Christmas season but also for the year to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was good to be with you. We had a wonderful time being together
as a family to give thanks to our Lord and to remember the blessings He gives us every day.
Love ya, Mom