Thursday, June 07, 2007

ABC's of Me


I've seen this on several blogs and variations in emails. Thought it would be fun to try here.



A

What annoys you? Arrogance

Are you available? Unattached - yes. Available - depends.

B

Birthday? September 28. And you thought I would tell the year!

Best Friend? Sharon

C

Favorite candy? Symphony with Almonds

Last time you cried? Everyday right now. Alaska calling kids.

D

Do you own a dog? Jack Russell Terrier named Rascal. Name fits!

Drink of choice? Coke

E

Essential Item? My car. I can leave whenever I want.

How do you like your eggs? scrambled with bacon, grits, and a big biscuit.

F

Have you ever flown in a plane? Once to Idaho, soon to Alaska.

Do you use fly swatters? I live in the South, don't I?

G

Grilled steak or smothered in gravy? Grilled with a baked potato.

Gummi bears or worms? Worms

H

Hair color? Black. Gray. Black. Gray. Okay, mostly gray.

How are you? Bored or I wouldn't be doing this!

I

Favorite ice cream? Pralines and Cream

Ever ice skated? No, but used to roller skate.

J

Favorite jelly bean? Buttered popcorn Jelly Belly

January or July? January. July is way too hot.

K

Kids? Kristy (Mike) and Andy (Emily). Four grands!

Who do you want to kill? Let me get my list!

L

Are you laid back? I think I am but don't ask my friends.

Do you lie? I am a terrible liar.

M

Melons or mangos? Melons

Favorite movie? Can't pick just one.

N

Number of siblings? One sister and two brothers.

Night or day? Night owl all my life.

O

How do you like your onions? Grilled, fried blossoms, cooked in vegetables, in country fried potatoes but never raw.

Do you wish this was over? I'm having fun, how about you?

P

Phobias? Water and heights

Paranoid? Who wants to know and why do you want to know?

Q

Favorite quote? "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935

Are you quick to judge people? You bet. I form a first impression rather quickly but have been known to change my mind when I get to know them

R

Reason to smile? My four grandchildren, always bring a smile to my face.

Do you think you're always right? But of course!

S

Favorite season? Fall. So refreshing after the heat of summer, beautiful fall colors, nip in the air, gentle breeze.

Steak eater? Yum, yum. One of my favorites, just a little pink, no blood mind you, baked potato, salad, Texas toast or homemade roll. Heavenly.

T

Last time you slept in a tent? If a popup camper counts, it was about 2 -3 years ago with Kristy, Mike and Abby at Greer's Ferry. Was so much fun and so relaxing.

Tag three people: Kristy, Jenny, Stephanie

U

Unknown fact about me: inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out but I can usually shut her up with a cookie.

Wearing underwear? blue cotton panties, wouldn't be caught dead without my underwear.

V

Least favorite veggie? English peas. Gag.

Last vacation? To Memphis and Hot Springs with my best friend.

W

Where do you live? Monticello, Arkansas

Worst habit? biting fingernails

X

Ever had an x-ray? Too many to count.

Own a xylophone? Until last weeks rummage sale.

Y

What's one thing you yearn for? Companionship, lost love.

Yuckiest thing? Vomit

Z

Favorite zoo animal? Monkey

Zodiac sign? Libra

5 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Oh I love it,this was great!!!

Jason said...

You go Ging!!!!!

Shelley said...

this is cool, going to do my own!

Diana Harton said...

And I thought I knew everything there was to know about you....lol

Diana Harton said...

And I thought I knew everything there was to know about you....lol