Sunday, June 03, 2007

Standing in the Wind







My life right now feels kind of like the tree above. The winds of sorrow are blowing. Hard. In several areas of my life. I'm shaken but my roots are deep, hanging on for dear life. Trying to catch a breath in the gusts that are pounding my limbs - bending my trunk. Under attack, trying to find shelter and peace but feeling only the battering of the winds.

I've been through the winds before. And found that I can survive and sometimes even thrive. For I am planted; deep within the Master's soil. Waiting for His tender touch upon my weathered boughs.

3 comments:

L Burton said...

Ginger,
I will stand with you and take some of the wind
if it will help
love Letty

Anonymous said...

I read this. TFS


Love,
Sis

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I love this.I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time right now, I will keep you and the fam in my thoughts and prayers.