Saturday, December 22, 2007

Medical Myths

Oh the relief! I just read an article titled "7 Medical Myths Even Doctors Believe." Of the seven, the one which relieved a lifetime of anxiety is the one about drinking eight glasses of water per day. All my life I have lived in fear that I was going to dry up and die an early death since I fall extremely short of this goal. After reading this article and finding that other liquids, even those in food, count toward this goal, I can put this fear to rest. I may print copies of it to hand out to those who point out my lack of water drinking to me. Oh, yeah!!!!

But the myth that concerns me the most is about using only ten percent of the brain. If I am using all of my brain, then that may not be a good thing. The percentage thing served as a good excuse sometimes for poor thinking! Oh well.

1 comment:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I read those too..I was ecstatic,I am not a big fan of water...LOL.