Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Christmas Present

Almost every year since Keith died and the kids grew up and left the nest, I have treated myself to a nice Christmas present. Last weekend I was introduced to Ariat Fat Baby Boots at a Christmas party. It has been several years since I have worn boots. Since the calves of my legs expanded, along with the rest of my pleasingly plump body, to be exact. So I was excited to see that somebody finally made a cowgirl boot for those of us who have grown out instead of up. The discovery of these boots happened at an opportune time since I hosted a western wedding in my home this afternoon. So in honor of the wedding and also in honor of my love of boots, I made a trip to one of the local western stores yesterday. The pictures below show my stylish Santa gift to myself for this season. I just may wear them to church in the morning.








1 comment:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Cool!!I have the same problem with boots,that and the fact that I am hopelessly flatfooted,so I sound like a horse when I wear them...LOL!