Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Grannie's Attic Has Moved

This past weekend Grannie's Attic located on the square in Monticello, moved to it's new location a couple of doors down, in the former Monticello Drug building. I have rented a booth and hope to make LOTS of extra money for those trips to Alaska that I am busy plotting, oops, I mean planning. Anyway, let me encourage you to go by and check out the inventory. I think it will be a wonderful place to stop in and browse. And I am enjoying finding treasures to sell. Of course, I have already bought something from another booth, so I may only break even. Below are some pictures I made today. Stop by often 'cause the space is filling up fast.













2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Cool,I was wondering about that!!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Were you right on my IQ?:D