Thursday, January 24, 2008

Visit from my Alaskans

The visit during the first part of the month from my Alaskan girls was soooo wonderful. We packed a lot of fun, laughter and love into that one short week.


We celebrated a late Christmas,












We played on Mamma's porch










We had a birthday party for Lilly







We danced




We laughed




We played in our PJ's





We rode the horse






We swung in the porch swing






And best of all we loved on each other for a whole week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all a great time. We are glad they came down.

Anonymous said...

This is just about my favorite blog so far. All these photos
tell a wonder story. Glad I could
be there part of that time. Nannaw

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Lillys hair has gotten so long since I saw her last!Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!