Friday, June 13, 2008

New Camera

A friend sold me her camera this week. It is a step up from the little pocket model I have been using, so maybe the next trip to Alaska the sheep won't be just white dots on the hillside. The only problem will be operating it. I don't do well reading instruction books. Hands on works better until I hit the wrong button. Carolyn was so sweet to help out before the trip when I went by her house in a panic. She just said push this button and all was well again. Thank goodness for the auto setting! Hopefully I can play with it some this weekend.

Fancy likes it better. Seems the reason she did not like the other camera was the noise it made when I turned it on. She always went to hide. Yesterday I made a cute little pic of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'll be glad to help ya if i can! we can get together and shoot some pics. if you hit the wrong button and don't know what to do, you can always just turn it off and turn it back on again!!! works every time!!!

Ginger said...

Thanks, Mel. I'll take you up on that offer. And thanks for the camera! I love it already.