Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged

The rules are... link the person who tagged you Ashlee and then list 7 weird or random facts about yourself and then tag 7 people and link them!

1. My daughter and her family live in Alaska. I love visiting them there but my biggest wish ever is for them to move home or closer to home.


2. My son is engaged to a wonderful woman who has become not only my future daughter-in-law but also my friend. Her two children are delightful and I love them bunches.


3. I have two Chihuahuas, Fancy and Bruiser. I did not pick out either name but they fit.


4. The house I live in is cypress and pine all of which was cut by my husband before he died. I love living in it.

5. I work at a job I love at the police department but I am also looking forward to getting to retire. Hopefully that will happen in less than four years if all goes as planned.

6. I am a far from perfect Christian but I have loved the Lord all my life.

7. I think there are way too many I's in this list!

4 comments:

ash said...

i didnt know if you would see that i tagged you or not....hope you didnt mind...glad to see your family doing so well!!! didnt know andy was engaged... i have family in alaska too!! if we were perfect christians then why would we need bibles and churches and soo on? never to many i's in a facts list about yourself lol i hope you and your family have a blessed christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

You werent able to get to Alaska this Christmas?

Great list!I love your house too...LOL.

Shelley said...

I like your list :) I didn't realize Andy was engaged, but I am happy for him! We visited your church Sunday, by they way ;P

Mom of these kids said...

Oh wow, I think that is so special about your house!! I have wondered from dif pictures, I could see the cypress....it is beautiful.