Sunday, December 07, 2008

Looking Like Christmas

Well, my tree is up! Thanks to Lane' and B.J. They came out this afternoon and helped me get the tree done and the house all decorated. It's begining to look a lot like Christmas. Can you read that line without singing it? It even feels like Christmas outside.

My church is all prettied up too. Wish we could leave the garland and poinsettias up all year. Maybe it is because red is my favorite color that I enjoy the red splashed everywhere this time of year.

I put in my favorite Christmas CD this afternoon and sat back with Donna and B.J. (Lane' left for a party). We sipped hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and listened to Kenny belt it out. It has been a perfectly delightful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ginger! thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the heads up. i've been getting those types of "offers" via email i guess for as long as i've had an email account. that's the first one i've gotten as a blog comment though.

have you seen the latest manifestation of the scam... letters from the united nations? i'm constantly amazed to hear that people still get taken by this.

btw, that hot chocolate sounds awesome!