Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Book, Books and More Books

Okay, so I have been very lazy about posting anything here lately. But life has been very busy. As you can see in my previous posts, there was a wedding at my house. And since I have never claimed to keep a spotless house, the race was on to get everything all spic and span. Which it was if you did not look too close.

In the midst of all this, I bought tons of used books to put in my booth at the famous Grannie's Attic. So if you love to read like I do, go on by and check out my booth just inside the back room. There are lots more in boxes in my spare bedroom that have to wait on shelf space.

Below are some pictures of the booths I have in the front room. Picture yourself stretched out on this chaise lounge with a bag of chocolates and one of those books I just sold you. What a life!

Or, if you prefer the outdoors, here are some chairs for your porch. Swap a glass of lemonade for the chocolates and take that book outdoors!


Now, if you do not like to read here is an option for you. Go in and pick up one of these beautiful trunk tables and head to the back room for a coffee table book.


So hurry on in as soon as you possibly can and see these wonderful ladies who can help you find the way to booth 15N. You will have a good time looking around!

1 comment:

♥ JaYmE ♥ said...

I read a book recently. It's called "Devil in a Blue Dress."
BWAAAHAAA.
doncha just love how i pop up from time to time with my fabulous pearls of wisdom?
~luvs to you~