Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keith Michael Hales


My newest grandson: Keith Michael Hales
Born: May 13, 7 lbs. 13 oz.
Named for his Grandfather Keith and Father Michael
He could not be named for two better men in my opinion. What a wonderful heritage he will have. Mike has already proved himself to be the best dad to Abby and Lilly and now he has another little one to love. I am so blessed to have him in my life also. Kristy had a wonderful dad to raise her and I am sure that he is looking down in love on Kristy and her family. I am so touched that Kristy and Mike named the baby for Keith. What a precious little bundle of joy for all of us.

2 comments:

Mel said...

What a beautiful boy! He has changed so much already! You are right, Kristy and Mike are great parents, and this litte guy is just going to add to their wonderful family. I know you are having a great time with all your babies! Give 'em all a hug and kiss for me! Mel

Mel said...

Thanks for the new picture! I've been waiting to hear from ya! Mel

p.s. keep 'em comming