Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mike's Work Places

This is the view Mike has on his way to work at the clinic in Palmer. Almost as good as Old Dermott Highway on my way to work wouldn't you say?


The physical therapy clinic is nestled in a cozy corner of an L-shaped center. We all met Mike for lunch at the Palmer Taco Bell. Not everything is caribou or halibut.



On Wednesday Mike was hard at work at the radio station in Houston. That is Houston, Alaska not Texas. Believe me there is a big difference.



This is the radio station in the Houston/Big Lake area. The equipment looked as complicated as a jets instrument panel to me. It would take me forever to learn what all those buttons and slides do. We got to hear a little of Mike's broadcasting over the airwaves. He's pretty good at it already. I'm proud of my son-in-law and his abilities. He's a keeper!

No comments: