Friday, July 04, 2008

Fashion

Hey, ya'll, (if there is really anybody besides my mom and daughter reading this). And Mel! And I think K.T. too.

Anyway, while I'm getting ready to go somewhere just now I was reminded of my latest shopping spree. But first I have to back up and begin at the beginning.

There are many, many interesting little friend surveys which come in the email or MySpace. You know the ones where you answer questions about yourself and reveal all sorts of intriguing morsels about yourself. Such as: Do you sleep on your back, stomach or side? What is your favorite drink? Where is the wildest place you have had sex? Have you ever been to Mexico? Now I fill out a good many of these, cause how else are we to get to know each other?

Well, back to the shopping spree. One of the questions which shows up regularly is, "how many hoodies do you own?" Let me tell you, I now own five! For your viewing pleasure and so that you will come to know me better I have included pictures of them. Please bear in mind that I realize that they may be on the way "out" now that I have finally purchased them but they sure are comfortable and one of them at least will brighten up my day whenever I wear it.





No comments: