Saturday, July 05, 2008

Memories

I got this from Jenny's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Jenny Sipes said...

Oh yes I would most definitely have to second the comment on mamaw...we had such great times with everyone...aunt carrie, aunt celeste, aunt irene and so on and so on...i am so blessed to have such a close family around me...and we are going to have a blast when do all get to see God..heaven will be NEVER be the same once the Donaldson and Steal's get there...lol..I love you

Anonymous said...

I know you asked for one memory, but I'm going to give two. One of my most favorite was being with You and Kristy, at her house, right after Lilly was born. We played with Abby, held Lilly, and sometimes let Kristy catch a nap! Another of my favorite memories with you is sitting around the table and telling funny stories, and laughing so hard until we cry!!! Fun times!!!

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

Ditto on our fun times together, Mel, but I just can't help but laugh when I remember the day I found out you were not twenty something like I thought. I won't go into details on here so as not to give away your real age. LOL Anyway I just love you to pieces and am glad you're my friend.