Monday, October 20, 2008

Basically Boring Life

Okay, so I've been a lazy blogger for a while but when your life is basically boring then your blog spot is basically boring too.

I have been busy at Grannie's Attic working on my booths. Things have been rearranged and I have added lots of new stuff which I have picked up here and there. Almost all the booths have been rented and Grannie has even expanded into the back room with some wonderful pieces of antique furniture and Christmas things. Drop in and look around. There is something for almost anyone in there including baby things (new and used), wedding stuff (new), antiques, tee shirts, books, magazines, furniture, candles, Tupperware, purses, luggage, etc. It is like a mini mall!

The pictures below are from last week at my son's house. It sure is nice to get a call saying, "Mom we're grilling tonight so come on out and eat supper with us." It was an enjoyable night and I got lots of hugs and kisses from Lane' and B.J. Lane' posed with her new puppy and B.J. just generally showed off his jumping and doing boy stuff for me. Lots of fun was had by all and this night was far from boring!



2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Your grandkids are so handsome/beautiful! Sounds like a great evening.

Still have never made it to Granny's attic in Monticello, but it sounds like it would be so fun to just look around!

Shelley said...

I love Grannie's attic. I get a lot of books there.