Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Good Quote

"Do not try to do a great thing, or you may waste all your life waiting for the opportunity which may never come. But since little things are always claiming your attention, do them as they come from a great motive, for the glory of God and to do good to men." - F.B. Meyer

Does anyone else sometimes wonder if you are wasting your life because you have not accomplished anything "big"? Maybe all we are called to do is the little things that may mean something big in someone else's life. I know there are lots of "little" things that others have done for me which I will always remember them for doing. These things meant a great deal in my life. This quote today is a real encouragement. It is one of those quotes which make me say, "I wish I had said that."

1 comment:

Nora's Mommy said...

I think having and raising children are the biggest things you can do.