Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fancy and Bruiser

I finally got a decent picture of my new house dog, Bruiser. He is a rescue, who came to a friend's house, and then she found him a home with Fancy and I. It had been on my mind to get a companion dog for Fancy since I am gone to work every day and I was just sure she was lonesome all day. So when Bruiser showed up, out to the woods he came to see if Fancy liked him. She didn't! At least not for a few weeks but now they get along famously. She still is a tiny bit jealous when I give him my attention but they get along fine. Both of them are good company for me and I really do enjoy them. Below is one of the rare times I am able to get them still at the same time long enough to get a picture. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

ash said...

awwww what a cute pic...i love taking pics of my two dogs!!! i have tried taking them of our cat and its really hard!!!