Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mission Trip

The travelers made it to Connecticut yesterday and Lilly proved me wrong about her ability to travel in an airplane. Kristy said that she did not cry at all with her ears. Yea, Lilly! Today they go sightseeing and tomorrow it is down to work with VBS. I hope the week goes well for all the group.

Abby and I are making it fine. So far she has not mentioned being homesick at all but I am already dreading Friday when she has to go home. I know why grandchildren are called grands. She told me the first night, "Mammaw, when I don't spend the night at your house it is no fun." Talk about melting my heart! We are having a blast.

We may go to the zoo Monday or Tuesday. Those will be the coolest days this week. I'll be glad when Lilly is big enough to go with us, too. And then Kristy and Mike can have a break from the kids.

Gotta go play and then off to church. More later.

No comments: