Thursday, July 13, 2006

Welcome Home

Tomorrow is the big day. Abby is anxiously awaiting the return of Dad, Mom and Lilly. We have been busy all week and my vacation has passed much too quickly to suit me. I know that I will cry a bucket when my little sweetie goes home tomorrow. The week has included swimming; shopping; the zoo; visiting with M and decorating cupcakes; eating with friends and lots of play time with Mimi, Nannaw and Kate. Do I win a prize for losing weight? Following a three year old is lots of exercise for Mammaw. But it has been the best!

Tomorrow I will hold my little one, Lilly and see if she has made the trip as well as her parents assure me that she did. I read this week that you don't know perfect love until you become a grandparent and I believe it. God is so good to bless us with grands.

Welcome home, my precious family!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Just catching up on all the blogs I missed reading while we were gone. I still can't believe you would doubt that Lilly was doing great! She was wonderful, just trust me...and I know Abby had a great time...she was ready to go back to your house the day after we got home :)