Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wedding Bells

Saturday, my family will increase in number by two additions. Andy is getting married to Emily and her son, Grady. They will be sweet members of our family. Grady is a lovable 23 month old blond headed bundle of pure boy. He will be a change from my two granddaughters, I am sure. But don't get me wrong, he is also very well behaved. I love being a grandmother even though I am much too young for the job.

I wish for Andy and Emily a wonderful lifetime together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ginger and Wonderful Family,
Best Wishes to Andy and his new family. I am so pleased to get glimpses of Kristy's beautiful girls. You know how proud I am of my brilliant third grader! Keep the postings coming. I really enjoy the updates and wisdom you share. Stay well and cool, dear friend.
Love, Letty
p.s. I will be visiting you next week about my fender bender..Oops

Kristy said...

I'm with you, Mom! Glad to have Emily and Grady now. I'm sure Abby will enjoy him immensely :) And Emily, well, she's had just 3 brothers all her life so I know she's perfect!