Saturday, August 12, 2006

Birthday Time

What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure. ~Gene Perret

I had the great pleasure today of having all three of my grandchildren here for Grady's second birthday party. It was a blast! And in December there will be another granddaughter born. Grady will be outnumbered by three girls but I bet he can handle it. He has three uncles to make up for all the girls.

It is nice to fill this house up with precious little ones. The good thing about having several grandchildren is that my lap is seldom empty when they are all here. And they keep me young inside even though the outside may not look so young. They are truly blessings from God.

1 comment:

Jenny Sipes said...

WELL GOOD I KNOW YOU HAD A BLAST THAT DAY! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. LOVE YA