Sunday, August 27, 2006

Lilly's First Over-Nighter at Mammaw's House



Before long I am going to get a digital camera so that I can get pictures of all the happy times with my grandchildren (but in the meantime I'll just borrow one frm Kristy). That is if I have time to make pictures! Lilly spent her first night at my house and I think the first night away from Mom and Dad. She slept for eight hours straight which made me feel like a trusted grandparent. It is wonderful to feel the joy and contentment that my grandchildren and I share in each other's presence. There is nothing more precious than to awaken to their sweet smiles. Thanks for sharing Abby and Lilly with me, Kristy and Mike.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those girls are so precious. I know you enjoy your time with them.

Anonymous said...

I love it when you call me to come on over and join the party. I try to play awhile with one, then the other. Keep me at the top of your list, please. ...Nannaw