Thursday, May 11, 2006

Gypsy It Is

Thanks for all the suggestions for a dog name. I think I have it now if she will start answering to it - Gypsy. Every time I open the car door she jumps in and I have to drag her out. Some friends came out last night and while they were getting out of their car she jumped in. It took us about 10 minutes to corner her up and get her out of the car. She loves to go so I may have the traveling companion I have been wishing for.

Also now that she is feeling better she has become the queen of the roost around the house. She even has Jack under her thumb. He is so in love that he is crazy. They play together so much that it wears me out to watch. I finally drew the line last night and locked both of them out of my room so I could sleep. They were both on the living room couch when I woke up this morning.

Aren't all God's creatures just a joy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I replied to your e-mail about this. I glad they are getting along!

Anonymous said...

Gypsy sounds like a goody. I'm sure she won't object. A good home is what she wanted. Mom