Monday, May 29, 2006

Conference Time at the Arlington




Tomorrow I am off to the wonderful city of Hot Springs for conference with two of my co-workers. We must be getting old because instead of looking forward to the night life we are looking forward to relaxing. But it is fun to keep the boss worried about whether we will "behave". He thinks we should wear shirts with another department's name on them if we decide to party. He doesn't want us to embarrass him in any way! And I don't intend to look like the dog in the picture.

So don't tell him that I packed two books, one a romance and the other "The God Chasers". I fully intend to spend part of the time lying around the room reading and taking naps. We get out one day at 3:30. Oh, the bliss! And Ryan's better look out too. The wildest we may get is playing mini golf. Maybe that won't be too vigorous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn a little and have fun a bunch. Do you have dog sitters? Maybe Abby will call me again and I can play with her and Lily one day while you're gone. I'll be sure to check with Kristy next time. Love ya, Mom

Diana Harton said...

You are such a wild woman...hope you have fun and get some good rest.