Sunday, September 16, 2007

Home From Alaska Trip



I'm back from the cold land! Today, I slept after the overnight flight Friday night, worked on pictures and went to church tonight so I wouldn't get dropped from the roll (ha ha). My body is still on Alaska time so I may be up a while. The trip was wonderful: Alaska is a beautiful state, it was good to see where my family lives, and best of all spending time with my children and grandchildren did my heart good. I made so many pictures, there will be blog material for quite some time. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Wish my camera was a better one but it did okay for a Sears special. The picture to the left is at Portage Glacier. Later I will post a little bit about each place we visited.









3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Cant wait to hear more about it-I would love to see a glacier!!

Anonymous said...

so glad 'yall had such a great time. looking forward to pictures and blogging of your trip and the kidos we miss!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun. Love the pictures on your site and Kristy's