Sunday, April 23, 2006

Starting a New Week

If there is anyone out there actually reading my blog, I know you have been anxiously waiting for my next bit of gibberish.

Thank goodness the week from hell is over. I actually managed to just relax around the house yesterday and plan to do some more of that today.

My two little sweethearts came out to play at Mammaw's house last night and we had a blast. I love it when I get a "first" at my house. Lilly rolled over by herself on a pallet on the floor last night. Abby and I were so excited. Then Abby laid down beside her so that she would not roll off the quilt. It was soooo sweet.

Today at church we dedicated our new educational building. We have already been having Sunday School there for about a month. It is so nice to have a large, new room and to get the church offices moved into the church building.

So now you are all caught up on my very interesting life. Later, taters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lost the first reply, but I was wondering how I manage to be your first reader. Thanks for sharing our little sweethearts with me last night. That's always fun.
Hope you have a better week coming up. Sounds as if the new building at church is great. Maybe I can see it sometime. Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

Hey! The girls sound so sweet. I hope your week goes better than mine is going. have a good week