Friday, April 28, 2006

Poop Shoes

My three year old grandaughter, Abby, has a new swingset in her backyard. This backyard is shared by a huge dog named Dax. Yesterday I discovered that before Abby goes out to play on her new swingset, she puts on her rubber boots which she calls her poop shoes.

After I got home I began to laugh thinking that I need some of those shoes. I could put them to good use at work. When irate traffic and criminal offenders come in and proceed to fuss and cuss, I could say "Wait a minute please while I change into my poop shoes." That would be much better than my usual reaction which I will not go into at this time.

I could also wear them at other times such as when I prepare my taxes, talk to telemarketers, buy gasoline, etc. You get the picture. Life is full of poopy moments which just putting on our poop shoes would help. Just the thought makes me laugh and changes my attitude. Humor has diffused more than one unpleasant moment for me.

So look out. I'm headed to the farm supply store for some poop shoes!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I believe I can relate to your poopy situations as good as anyone, and I think we should definately invest in some poop shoes. Maybe after we get some poop on our shoes we could rub it in someone's face. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

When you go to the farm store to get your poop shoes,please get an extra pair for me. I love your blog and check it every day. Mom